- Does your company struggle with winning deals when an oral presentation is required as part of your proposal?
- Does your orals preparation approach result in chaos and a last-minute scramble?
- Are your presenters ineffective in delivering your value proposition?
If yes, then join me to learn a proven process that creates high-impact presentations every time.
You’ll leave with a clear understanding of what it takes to plan a successful oral presentation for your next bid.
When: August 7, 2018 12:00-1:00 PM EDT
Hosted by: Dan Shyti, Federal Oral Presentation Expert
Who is this webinar for:
- Capture Managers
- Proposal Managers
- Business Development and Capture VPs
- A detailed roadmap to help you plan your oral presentation
- Three keys to success that are most often ignored during orals prep
- How to budget properly for successful orals
- The ten most common pitfalls to avoid
What Others Are Saying:
“I’ve worked extensively with Dan Shyti and 4-Power Leadership as our coach for several orals presentations. His proven techniques and approach to “presenting to win” are the best in the industry as evidenced by our recent award valued at $207M in January 2018. If you want to give yourself the best chance at winning contracts, Dan Shyti is without a doubt, the right person to deliver.”
—Greg Storch, Program Manager
“Dan developed my orals team from a collection of individuals, with varying levels of presentation and public speaking skills, into a cohesive team who all spoke like Churchill (or nearly as well!) With a week’s notice he was engaged with a plan, and helped us refine our messages, develop and polish our content, and deliver with high confidence and memorable style. I will definitely use Dan again. “
—Brian Seagrave, VP& General Manager